PUBG India has registered itself in India as a new company, comeback nears. The registration details have been picked up from fliarbi.com, the detail outlines almost all the details about the Company. The PUBG India company is based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The registration was completed on the 21st of November, meaning the government nod is in the final stages. Registration may also mean it’s the Final stage before PUBG India can officially announce in India.
We have been continuously updating our readers about the news of PUBG India or you can say PUBG Mobile. The company as per the registration also shows it’s just 3 days old.
You can read about the various buildup about the PUBG road to making it official in India. There has been various development since the game got banned in India a few months ago.
Series of event Post PUBG Mobile Ban in India:
- Indian Govt nod maybe required for PUBG Mobile comeback – A Stop which today can be said is completed.
- PUBG MOBILE X Metro New update: Patch Notes 1.1– New Features and a list of Improvements and fixes for Global players.
- PUBG Mobile India Update: KRAFTON, Microsoft & Reliance Jio – Making sure that no stones are unturned before they make the announcement and go through the Govt. checks.
- PUBG Mobile slowly pulling out from India– Officially confirming the exit from India making space for KRAFTON to officially takeover.
- PUBG Mobile reports more than 11 Lakhs accounts banned – Focusing on the fair play and investing in Anti-cheat system as well as banning players and ID in huge nos.
- PUBG Mobile coming soon to India as per LinkedIn Job post– A small but really important info, confirming that PUBG will start as a new Entity in India.
The news has been officially covered by TalkEsports as well confirming the legitimacy. This confirms that PUBG Mobile India comeback is few weeks or maybe days ahead. Are you all excited by this news? Do let us know in the comments.