OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 rolling out for the OnePlus 8T. There have been pouring updates after updates. It’s always good to see companies stabilizing and improving the phone with updates. Android itself is quite unstable and it surely takes a lot of effort.
This update is a Hot-fix as mentioned by OnePlus. Many of the fixes was seen on OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.The hot-fix update will be rolled out for the OnePlus 8T in India. Europe and North America will soon follow:
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Changelog/Release Notes:
- Optimized the call stability
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that NFC cannot be turned on in a small probability
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
I haven’t received the update yet, but OnePlus has mentioned ” As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA (Over the Air/Automatic) will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.” You all can expect the update in few days.
You can be updated about the OnePlus new updates through the OnePlus Community. OnePlus does take feedback quite seriously, however you can even share the feedback via the Bug reporting form – https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.
If you are looking for a Gaming phone and a better flagship. You can find my reviews which may help you with your decisions: