ASUS ROG Phone 5 new update: Tons of Improvements and March Security Patch. ROG Phone 5 has been recently launched and the sales are just finding its customers. ASUS as always is busy with optimizing and making sure the phone performs the best. The new update covers many points and comes with a big list.
The update will keep flowing in, however, ASUS needs to make sure the older generation updates aren’t left behind. ASUS ROG Phone 5 is the only Gaming smartphone with constant history in India and most countries.
ASUS ROG Phone 5 Release notes:
- Updated Android security patch to 2021-03
- Support “Visual enhancement” display setting in the scenario profile of Arena of Valor, PUBG and Call of Duty Mobile
- Steady Charging supports a wider range: within or outside scheduled charging period
- Adjusted the visual movement logic of Always-on Panel
- Fixed the bug where exiting a game through gestures, the popup toast would be cut off by the edge of the display
- Fix issue where Google News could cause a sudden reboot
- Fixed the issue where Always-on display would continuously be in low brightness
- Fixed issue of ROG Vision console disappearing after the phone is connected to a USB Type-C dongle
- Optimized the time to reconnect to internet after switching to Wi-Fi
- Optimize restart speed
- Fixed issue where refusing the permission request of “Music” atmospheric lights twice in a row, the “Music” atmospheric lights cannot be turned on
- Fixed the issue of distorted or missing pictures of ‘People’ albums in the wallpaper carouse
ASUS ROG Phone 5 Update version no. 18.0840.2103.26. For details and update-related info, do check out ASUS Zentalk. The community platform gives you 1st hand information regarding Updates, Issues, Fixed, etc.
For any help & suggestions stay connected to our official channels. We bring Tech news, How-to articles, Cryptocurrency news, Gaming & many more in the simplest possible way. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter.