OnePlus 7T & TV has been finally launched in India. OnePlus 7T will come at an amazing price tag of Rs 37,999 which will be a direct competitor of recently launched ASUS ROG Phone 2.
OnePlus TV is yet another addition for OnePlus & it comes in 2 variants.
- 6.55″ 90Hz Fluid AMOLED
- Colors – Glacier Blue & Frosted Silver
- 48 + 12 + 16MP Rear Camera, 117° ultra-wide lens, 2x telephoto lens
- 16MP Front Camera
- Snapdragon 855+
- 8GB + 128/256GB ( UFS 3.0 )
- HDR10+ on Netflix, HDR support for YouTube and Amazon Prime Video
- Android 10
- 3800 mAh (Wrap Charge 30T) 70% charge in just 30 minutes
- 5GB Cloud storage free lifetime, 50GB free for 1st year
Price Rs 37,999 (8GB/128GB) Rs.39,999 (8GB/256GB)
OnePlus Pay is something new which will be added to the Oxygen OS, I feel OnePlus is leaving no stones unturned.
- 55 inch
- 4K resolution
- 8 speakers
- Gamma Color Magic
- Android (Android 9 Pie) TV
- Oxygen Play
- 3 Years of Update
- OnePlus Connect
Price – OnePlus TV Q1 – Rs.69,900 & OnePlus TV Q1 Pro – Rs.99,900
OnePlus is also bringing Oneplus care which will offer features like extended warranty & buy back program. This is applicable to all OnePlus Smartphones. Also, Bullets 2 gets an all new Olive green color Priced at Rs. 5,990.
The Sale starts for OnePlus TV & 7T on coming Saturday Sept 28 via Amazon & other listed partners.
So, here’s a quick read do share you thoughts guys. Follow us on our social channels Facebook & Twitter. Stay Connected.