Flipkart posted an early teaser sharing more details of the Nokia X14 PureBook. The Laptop will be soon completely unveiled in India. Flipkart initially shared a teaser which now seems to be sharing more and more details. As per the sources, Flipkart will be handling the Production and Manufacturing of the Laptop under Nokia’s License. Nokia’s TV range also follows the same process.
As per the Page created on Flipkart, the Nokia X14 PureBook will be a thin and light laptop powered by Intel Core i5 10th Gen. The PureBook will be 1.1Kgs in weight. Before going out on Flipkart, PureBook received the BIS certification and the Model no. is NKi510UL85S. There will be multiple SKUs but, the X14 PureBook will be the first to be launched in India. Also, interestingly the price will be around ₹90,000 which is kind of a placeholder for now.
Some interesting specs of the Nokia X14 PureBook includes:
- 14-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution display with support for Dolby Vision.
- 4.8 millimeters thin bezels on sides and offers up to 178-degree viewing angle
- Magnesium-aluminum alloy body with a matte black finish
- Intel Core i5-10210U processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD storage
- Windows 10 Home edition out-of-the-box
- 2 USB 3.1, single Type-C and USB 2.0 ports along with an HDMI port, Ethernet port and headphone jack. It also features an HD IR Webcam that supports Windows Hello features to unlock the laptop with ease. Additionally, the X14 has a backlit keyboard offering 1.4 millimeters key travel.
- 46.7 WHr battery and claims to offer up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge.
Stay updated about more on Flipkart – Nokia X14 PureBook.The details are apart from the Flipkart page. Also, the details here will be more refined once the PureBook is officially launched in India.