PUBG Vikendi Snow Map: Gameplay, new weapons, snowmobile and more
PUBG Vikendi Snow Map release date has been announced and while it has been made available on PUBG: Test Server for now, here are all the details of PUBG Vikendi Snow Map like Gameplay, new weapons and more.
PUBG Vikendi Snow Map has been creating a lot of buzz among online gaming enthusiasts as it is the fourth as well as the most anticipated map for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds players. The PUBG Vikendi Snow Map is a mixture of all the best parts of the game’s previous maps and has been made available on PUBG: Test Server for now.
For the unknown, the PUBG Vikendi Snow Map won’t be exclusive to any platform and will be made available for PUBG players on PC, Mobile, PS4 as well as Xbox One. This also means that PUBG players will have a choice to choose from four maps now, namely Miramar, Erangel, Sanhok, and Vikendi.
As per Tencent games, the PUBG Vikendi map comes with update #24 and is a 6km x 6km snow map which comes with a new snow whether mode, Added layout for players with large hands, Snowball Fight for Vikendi’s Spawn Island while waiting for taking the flight, Snowmobile, and a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Moreover, a snow theme in the main menu has been added for collecting bells from all Classic mode matches as well as exchanging them for rewards at the event center.
PUBG Vikendi Snow Map: Gameplay, new weapons, snowmobile and more features
1. Vikendi exclusive additions such as G36C Assault Rifle (instead of SCAR on Vikendi) and the Snowmobile to navigate its icy terrain.
2. New Parachuting system to glide or dive during freefall, improved animations and cut your chute before hitting the ground.
3. Players will be able to throw snowballs while waiting in the starting area to board the plane.
4. Vehicles will be more slippery in snow and icy areas. Acceleration on icy terrain will be slow while you will lose vehicle control as you speed up.
5. Footprints and vehicle tracks will be visible in PUBG Vikendi Snow Map as players travel in snowy areas which will help in identifying whether enemies have passed by recently.
6. These footprints and tracks won’t stay around forever.
7. The center of the red zone will spawn outside of the play zone and the smaller the play zone, the smaller will be the red zone.
8. The first circle of every game will be smaller than other maps, however, subsequent circle sizes change will be less drastic on the PUBG Vikendi Snow Map. This will result in more blue zone variety as well as unique experiences.
9. The official Survivor Pass on Vikendi microsite will be available starting from December 19, 2018, while it will launch on live servers. The duration of the pass will be 10 weeks.
10. The Snowmobile will be available in the PUBG Vikendi snow map and it will feature two seats while its performance will be much better than other vehicles on snow or icy surface.
It should be noted that all the player data, statistics, Survivor Pass: Vikendi progress and more on the test server won’t be carried over to the live server account. During the testing, PUBG Vikendi snow map will be the only map available and squads will be the only available mode.