The Lenovo HX07 EGO offers up to 20 days of battery life with one hour charge, 24/7 heart rate monitoring, calorie counting and sleep tracking features
It can also notify you about text and WhatsApp notifications by vibrating
Lenovo on Friday announced the launch of its new digital smartwatch today. Named the Lenovo EGO, it offers health and fitness features in a digital watch form factor. It comes with features including 20-days battery life, 24/7 heart-rate monitor, scientific sleep monitor, and is water resistant up to 50 meters allowing it to be used as a swim tracker.
The Lenovo EGO weighs 42g and comes with a black rubber buckle strap. It also has a42mm anti-shine reflective display and night light.
It can also act as a remote for your smartphone camera and prompt you about notifications along with vibrating alerts for phone calls, emails, text messages, and other social media apps.
The Lenovo EGO is priced at ₹1,999 and is available on Flipkart and Croma starting today.
You can Buy the same from here:
Flipkart Link: Lenovo Ego Black Smartwatch
The smartwatch can be connected to a smartphone via Lenovo’s proprietary Lenovo Life app. This allows it access to features including:
● Heart rate monitor: Lenovo EGO has 24 hours of real-time heart rate monitoring. It periodically checks your heart rate every 5 minutes
● Sleep-tracking: The smartwatch logs how long you are sleeping and combined with the heart rate data it determines how well you are sleeping.
● Smart notifications: The Lenovo Go vibrates whenever you receive notifications your smartphone. This includes phone calls, emails, text and WhatsApp messages.
● Swim tracking: With water resistance up to 50 meters, EGO can be used to record your laps, calories burnt and stroke style in the pool.
● Remote camera: This feature helps you to take a picture with a single tap on one of the buttons of the smartwatch.
● Alarm clock: You can set vibration-based alarms with the Lenovo EGO.