ASUS is always aggressive for Android updates & this year it’s getting more important as Google has brought a variety of features to its policy to make things faster. ROG Phone II will start the beta testing & ASUS is recruiting users who love testing.
Below is the entire details shared by ASUS for ROG Phone II beta testing program:
- November 8, 2019 – till the application form is closed
Beta Testing Period
- Will notify by email
Which model are we looking for?
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL)
What are required to be a Beta Tester?
- Own a ASUS ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL)
- Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
- Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting
- Be able to read and provide feedback in English
- Be familiar with Android operating system
What will Beta Testers have?
- Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
- Authorized to access the restricted board (Beta Testing)
What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?
- Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
- Report valid bugs with the correct format
- Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
- Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board
How to Sign-up?
- Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)
Here is the link of the entire program, you can join the community & be always the first to be updated about the latest happenings.
So, if you love testing a new OS before official release & would like to help ASUS fix some bugs here & there, share your expertise & also want to be the first to experience Android 10 on ROG submit the above form.
If you have any query or need help with the entire program do let me know. You can always hit us up on our social channels. Follow us on our social channel Facebook & Twitter. Stay Connected.