Best smartphone under 11K in India that’s a challenge when you see so many great smartphones launching. The best smartphone doesn’t mean that the smartphone should have the best specs at the best price. The best smartphone should tick all the boxes when it comes to specs & also should provide the best combination when it comes to hardware & software combination. So without further a do let’s dive in & get the best smartphone. We will be covering the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 with the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro.
Below are Top 5 things which will make or break the deal.
1. Design – Design won’t be the No. 1 pick for many users but when 11K is your budget you really can’t demand more. The design here doesn’t necessarily means the outer beauty of the smartphone, Design will cover all the factors such as Body Design, Build Quality, Slots, Ports placement, Weight, sensor & camera placement & everything what you can look for when it comes to design.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 which starts at Rs.10,999 & Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro both have similar design overall apart from the Notch design which Xiaomi sports. Now it depends on the users which type of display they like the most. Notch display are in the trend, but the major fact is that Xiaomi does have a Notch display with a big chin which ultimately doesn’t gives you a full vision display experience what Asus Max Pro gives you. Even though the Max Pro P1 has a 5000mAh battery the lightweight & slim body makes it a clear winner.
2. Performance – Coming to the heart of the Smartphone, Performance. Now here it isn’t all about the SOC or how much RAM a particular smartphone provides, its all about the perfect balance & the smartphone capability to utilize the power of what the SOC can bring in.
While it seems Max Pro SD 636 will all out beat the SD 625 but still it depends on the all round performance of a smartphone. While Redmi’s UI may make smartphone experience quite cluttery the stock android on Max Pro makes it more smooth & gives users the simple look to bring out the best.
3. Camera – Camera is something which is evolving on a regular basis Xiaomi do have a better camera but still Max pro does a great job in many ways. The comparison by various users & Youtubers is quite an example what Max Pro can pull in.
Max Pro has a 13MP primary camera while Redmi 6 Pro has a 12MP. Max Pro also provides 4K recording option which Redmi 6 Pro lacks. Camera Samples are shared for Max Pro under Fanography section & you can also check articles shared on Zentalk which shares superb photos.
4. Battery – Battery can be decided as per the MAh provided but I won’t be taking that route. I did a rigorous testing for Max Pro & I found that Max Pro battery has all the necessary things in place which helps the battery to improve overtime & the regular updates by Asus keep the battery drain issues away.
Zenfone Max Pro has a 5000 mAh battery, while the Redmi 6 Pro settles for 4000 mAh.
5. Android version – After all that experience, the UI/Android version is what matters the most. Asus has delivered on their promise to keep providing regular updates as it has a stock Android while Xiaomi settles for MIUI which Xiaomi users love to have but anyone can say that Stock works better & you get faster updates.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 which was launched in May 2018 still is the best smartphone if you have a budget around 11k. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 also has different versions which can provide better performance when compared to its price bracket smartphone.
Flipkart Big Billion Days is just around the corner & you can get the Max Pro at a steal Price. Find all the deals from Asus here:
Thank you guys once again for reading, Do share your thoughts in the comments below & let me know after the arrival of new smartphones from RealMe, Nokia & other players is Max Pro still the best ? Stay Connected.