Below are some of the Major points which is covered in this article.
The update usually takes time to adapt to the new system.
1. Lift to Face unlock
No need to press the power button to wake and face unlock
2. Gesture Controls incorporated
3. 10 New Camera Functionalities
- Live Filters enabled in the camera
- Enable RAW file support
- Enable Panorama feature
- Support Auto anti-flicker feature (Phone will auto detect electricity frequency based on lighting condition and switch the frequency setting between 50 Hz and 60 Hz to prevent flickering.)
- Add on/off button for EIS
- Enable flash in Pro mode
- Support EIS feature in FHD at 60fps & 18:9 at 30FPS
- Support EIS/OIS auto switch feature during video recording (The Camera will switch to either OIS or EIS to take super smooth videos depending on conditions)
- Support over heat detection in video recording mode (Mainly useful while recording
- Support 3 Dimensional Noise Reduction feature also in PRO mode
4. Camera Improvements
- HDR Functionality improvements
- Improve Manual White Balance function in PRO mode
- Selfie Camera improvements
- Boost audio quality in video to 192kbps bitrate
Surely we are listening & major updates are provided. There are tons of user who are already updates & few will receive the update soon. The updates are rolled out in batches so do not worry if you haven’t received the update yet.
For Detailed explanation you can visit the below Link: