ASUS ROG Phone II is now receiving a new update, the new update focuses on the system stability part & also improves the gaming experience. After the new Android 10 update, the Gaming & overall performance were facing a few issues.
To give you more details, below is the release notes shared:
- Fixed the problem where you can use AirTriggers squeeze functions when opening some games in the landscape mode
- Fixed the problem where ASUS ZenScreen MB16AMT external screen can not be touched
- Fixed the issue where icon shape setting in developer options do not work
- Fixed the problem where time info on the status bar disappeared when receiving a call and unlocking the device
- Fixed the problem where startup time is occasionally too long
- Fixed setup wizard not completing issue
- Removed Twitch streaming function in Game Genie
You can be updated about this, here:
Coming to the update, I have personally tested the update & the Gaming has definitely improved.
- Call of Duty Mobile – Battle royale mode black screen & frames drops fixed, Game getting a stuck fix.
- PUBG Mobile – Frames drop fix, constant 60 fps under Extreme settings. No lag
- All these tests & under room temperature – the device was well under 40 degrees, considering Summer time in India.
- Recommendation always use X mode from notification bar before playing the game