ASUS Yesterday announced Beta Power User Program for Zenfone Max Pro M2. The Model was supposed to receive Android Pie update by January 2019, but the Company had taken a new approach on the same. This move is interesting & will also help the user & ASUS in getting the best Bug free experience. The Major release will be more stable coupled with better Android Pie Experience.
We wish to grow stronger and better with you, the Zenfone Community. Your feedback & inputs matter, and will eventually lead to the official release of Android Pie in mid-March. Besides, pies taste best when shared with the whole family, right? The Beta User Program gives you access to early updates for feedback and testing so that the official Android Pie update is served as delicious and stable as you’d like it. If you wish to have an early taste of Android Pie, you may download the beta version on your Zenfone Max Pro M2.
You can find all the necessary information for this Program & Registration Information from the below Link:
- Step 1: Fill the application form with correct information
- Step 2: You will receive a reply once we have received your application and selected you for Beta Power User Program based on application screening for Beta Power Users Program, members criteria
- Step 3: You will then receive an email with beta firmware link and SOP document (Kindly read the document carefully)
- Step 4: Reporting
- Kindly share your feedback on beta firmware – (to be activated post confirmation)
- Kindly report any bugs – (to be activated post confirmation)
I think it’s a great move by ASUS & surely it will help in a stable rollout. What do you all think? Let me know down in the comments below. For fastest tech updates follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Stay Connected.